-30% for travel in Lviv with a Visa card — for a ticket and/or "LeoKart" top-up
Until March 31, 2024, pay for public transport of the Lviv City Territorial Community with Visa cards and receive a 30% discount:
- in case of buying tickets in the transport itself through a validator with a Visa card (up to 6 tickets per calendar month for one Visa card);
- a discount of UAH 27 in case of topping up the "LeoKart" transport card with a Visa card in the amount of UAH 100 or more in one payment through the network of "Interpress" kiosks.
How to get a discount when buying a ticket through a public transport validator:
- when entering trolleybuses, trams, buses and minibuses, attach your Visa bank card to the validator;
- the system will automatically take into account the 30% discount.
A discount on the purchase of a ticket by attaching the card to the validator is provided for the amount of no more than 6 tickets during one calendar month within the validity period of the promotion.
How to get a discount when topping up "LeoKart":
- top up your "LeoKart" with a Visa card through the branded kiosks of the "Interpress" network in the amount of UAH 100 in one payment;
- the system will automatically take into account a discount of UAH 27.
A discount when topping up "LeoKart" with a Visa card through the branded kiosks of the "Interpress" network in the amount of UAH 100 hryvnias in one payment is provided only once during the calendar month within the validity period of the promotion.
The offer is valid from February 7 to March 31, 2024 or until the promotion budget is exhausted, which automatically terminates the promotion earlier than its expiration date. The promotion is valid for holders of all Visa cards issued by Ukrainian banks.
In case of questions, contact the hotline: 0 800 303 007.