How can your business benefit from Amazon Web Services platform?
Amazon Web Services is an online platform that provides users with virtual compute resources, storage, infrastructure and services containing ready-to-use features. In other words, instead of purchasing a physical server and installing it locally, you can simply lease virtual online resources.
Why Amazon Web Services?
- saving the budget (you can lease only the resources and capabilities that are currently required and pay for them by the hour or only for the number of completed requests).
- the largest infrastructure among all cloud providers (77 availability zones worldwide). All data processing centres, availability zones and regions of AWS are interrelated by using a specialised private global network infrastructure with high availability and low latency.
- flexibility of service usage - AWS offers a variety of cloud services that you can use in combinations that meet the requirements and organisational objectives of your business project.
Amazon Web Services by AppSquadz special offer for Visa business cardholders
Save 7% on monthly payments for AWS with AppSquadz and Visa business card.
How to take advantage of the offer?
- Go to Poshvine website and click “Claim Offer” button.
- Click “Redeem” button to go to the Partner's website.
- In order to receive access to the form, press “Get Discounts on AWS Billing” button.
- Enter the requested data and submit the form.
- AppSquadz representative will contact you and inform you of your next steps.
The offer is valid from May 01, 2023, 00:00 GMT to April 30, 2024, 23:59 GMT.
Terms & Conditions
Partner's Terms and Conditions.
Invoices will be generated on the 5th day of each month and the client must pay them immediately. The cloud partner will provide support with billing for free, other support services will be fee-based. The offer is valid for self-service clients. The client shall pay additional service fees for managed services. Deployment and solution development services are paid additionally. Company information shall be provided at the time of registration for making payment as a deposit. Cloud partner shall not be financially or otherwise liable for any security threat to the client's project. The invoice will be issued by the cloud partner to the client. The data contained in the Technical and Commercial Offers shall not be disclosed, duplicated, or used fully or partially for any purpose other than the evaluation of the Commercial Offer. If any of the services are booked or committed, the customer is entitled to pay for the entire period of the booking/commitment. If termination is necessary, a fine will be imposed. The mentioned discounts are shown including the rate of Merchant Discounting Rate.
Visa Terms & Conditions.
Offer details as shown are based on the information provided by the Partner. Visa makes no warranty that the information provided is correct. Please verify the availability and validity of the Offer directly with the Partner. The Partner is the sole supplier of all goods and/or services under this offer. Visa Cardholder therefore understands, acknowledges, and agrees that his/her purchase of any goods and/or services under this Offer constitutes an agreement solely between the Partner and him/her, and Visa is not and will not be part of this agreement. By using or trying to use any goods and services within this Offer, the Visa Cardholder recognizes, acknowledges, and agrees that: Any claims, complaints, or disputes of any nature arising from or relating to the Cardholder's purchase or attempted purchase of any goods and/or services within this Offer (each claim) shall be resolved by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Partner, and the Visa Cardholder shall not make any claim against Visa. Without prejudice to the preceding and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Visa is not liable to any person for any loss, damage, expense, or claim (whether direct or indirect) in respect of any personal injury, death, misrepresentation, damage or omission resulting from or in connection with the use or attempt use of the Offer or the goods and/or services provided within the Offer.